Accomodations & Travel
A number of rooms have been reserved at the one hotel on York University campus:
The Executive Learning Centre
Schulich School of Business, York University
4700 Keele Street (56 Fine Arts Rd.)
Rates (including breakfast): $135.00 plus applicable taxes. If there is a 2nd person staying in the room the rate increases by an additional $15.00.
For reservations please contact the hotel direct, quoting booking number BB 128559, or Winters College Guestroom Block::
Rooms have also been reserved in student residences on York University campus:
Rates: $70.00 per person/night plus applicable taxes
- For reservations please register at the following link:
The conference venue at York University is north-west of the city centre, and well connected with all parts of Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area by public transport.
- from Pearson Airport by taxi or limo direct to the campus – anticipated cost around $34.00 RECOMMENDED
- Airport bus to Harbour Westin (first stop) then TTC subway from Union Station – anticipated cost $17.75
- from Gardiner Expressway, take HWY 427 to 401 East, then HWY 400 north to Finch Ave East (1st exit), follow signs to YorkU.
- subway from Union Station, Spadina subway North to Downsview (final stop) then bus 196 or 196B (the Rocket) direct from subway station to central square, York campus.
During the Conference
Buses have been arranged to transport conference delegates between the Accolade Buildings at York University and the Graduate Centre for the Study of Drama at the University of Toronto, at times when sessions are being held there – see Program – and, for those who have purchased tickets, to the Caribana events and back again to York campus.